These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.30.
* New translation to Italian, contributed by FSoft.
* New features in Sandboxie Control:
* Start/Run Access Restrictions prevent programs from running in the sandbox unless specifically permitted.
* Internet Access settings page revised for greater ease of use.
* Program Settings revised and enhanced with additional options.
* Leader Programs mechanism stops all programs running in the sandbox, as soon as some specific program ends.
* Right-click command "Terminate Program" is more powerful now and can terminate any program running in the sandbox.
* New and changed functionality in Sandboxie:
* Explorable ZIP Compressed Folders: Windows Explorer running sandboxed can copy ZIP contents to the clipboard.
* Replaceable Windows DLLs: Installation of a sandboxed program can replace system DLLs inside the sandbox.
* All versions of the .NET Framework (up to 3.5, including Silverlight) can be installed sandboxed.
* Read-only/query-only access to the Windows Management and Instrumentation (WMI / WBEM) service, for sandboxed programs that require it.
* Files created in the sandbox are owned by the "Authenticated Users" group.
* Sandboxie Start Menu starts noticably faster.
* Prevent a sandboxed program from stopping other programs using the EndTask API.
* Prevent a sandboxed program from changing system locale settings.
* Fixes and enhancements related to Windows Vista:
* On Windows Vista, Internet Explorer did not always show Immediate Recovery notifications, and this has been fixed.
* On Windows Vista, Sandboxie Control does not run as Administrator when launched at the end of the Sandboxie installation.
* On Windows Vista, a sandboxed Internet Explorer need not be "Run As Administrator" in order to install ActiveX components.
* On Windows Vista, Sandboxie Start Menu can show shortcuts installed into the sandbox under the "All Users" profile.
* Enhanced compatibility with third-party software:
* Norton Internet Security 2009
* Recent versions of McAfee Site Advisor
* Improved support for KeyScrambler.
* Web browsers: Google Chrome and K-Meleon.
Your mind to my mind,
your thought to my thought
(第 3 篇)
Released on 28 May 2009.
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.36.
Spanish translation contributed by Marton Larrosa.
Software Compatibility tool (in Configure menu) detects software on the computer and applies necessary configuration.
New "X" icon is displayed while deleting the contents of a sandbox.
Improved support for Windows 7 (Release Candidate build 7100 only).
Freeze/lock-up in web browsers due to a problem in Immediate Recovery.
Color border option (in Sandbox Settings > Appearance) appears on secondary monitors in a multiple-monitor setup.
Minor problem on Windows Vista when deleting files in a Windows Explorer running under Sandboxie.
Support for keyboard navigation in Sandboxie Start Menu.
Resolved problem with Microsoft Office products freezing/locking-up when opening documents in a Forced Folder.
Some performance improvements due to optimized registry access.
Error SBIE2313 Could not execute SandboxieRpcSs.exe (267) caused by blocking access to some folders through Sandbox Settings > Resource Access > File Access > Blocked Access.
Improved compatibility with Online Armor.
Improved compatibility with ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite Version 8.
Released on 13 April 2009.
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.34.
Albanian translation contributed by Besmir Godole.
Chinese (Traditional) translation contributed by tenhon.
Czech translation contributed by Virec Jaroslav.
Russian translation contributed by Sergey Burkun.
New application configuration system makes it easy to activate configurations and resolve conflicts with third-party software.
Intercept AutoPlay notifications for better protection of CD/DVD and USB drives which are protected (forced) by Sandboxie.
Sandboxie Control does not abort if the tray icon cannot be installed.
Border around sandboxed windows uses less CPU resources and does not appear around full screen Web video windows.
Fixes related to Windows Vista:
Support "Run As" UAC elevation requests for sandboxed programs.
Fixed a problem with Internet Explorer 8 when User Account Controls (UAC) is enabled.
Fixed a problem that prevented a clean start of Windows Installer.
Fixed a problem with starting Windows Live Messenger.
Fixed a problem with use of some plug-and-play hardware such as webcams and joysticks.
Fixes to Quick Recovery and Immediate Recovery:
Correctly recover files that have a long name or a long path.
Suspend Immediate Recovery notifications until the file is no longer in use by the application that created it.
Improved support for Immediate Recovery with Google Chrome and Microsoft Office products.
Many more fixes under a hood for a smoother Sandboxie experience.
Resolved conflict with eEye Blink (version 4.3.0 or later)
Resolved conflict with Outpost Firewall during installation.
Released on 5 January 2009.
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.32.
Translation to French, contributed by Mr Anonyme.
DropMyRights-like feature: Sandbox Settings > Restrictions > Drop Rights
Colored borders feature: Sandbox Settings > Appearance
Support for JAWS and Windows-Eyes: Sandbox Settings > Applications > Accessibility
Performance improvements for sandboxed programs.
A forced Internet Explorer displayed an Open/Save popup window, when an Internet shortcut icon was clicked. The Open/Save window no longer appears.
Sandboxed Windows Explorer can "paste" files that were "copied" outside the sandbox.
Fixed a problem that prevented sandboxed applications from switching to full screen on Windows Vista.
Fixed a problem when running Windows Live Mail sandboxed on Windows Vista.
And many other smaller issues were resolved.